Monday, June 09, 2008

Missing Them!



These two little ones (and the 10 month old) are gone on vacation for a few days. I didn't get a chance to see these two before they left, being swept up in my job (grading papers) and trying to meet the deadlines for my Master's program. They drove up with Momma and big brother to Alpharetta, GA to see their other grandfather. They will be back on Wed., and I will be sure to go get them sometime Thurs. or Friday.

In the meantime, i've been gathering stuff to take with us on vacation. We are bringing these two with us on the autotrain and then driving back. (Ugh, I don't want to see the gas bill). We are attending a family wedding, and hoping to get to Busch Gardens at Williamsburg, Williamsburg itself, Jamestown, and Yorktown. Then we will be headed down the Outer Banks with a stop at Ocracoke, NC. and then home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home