Monday, June 09, 2008

He said it!



This is a photo of the 22 month old grandson and my father. I had to do a photo project for school, and this is the pose I used (although a different effect). The little one certainly loves his books. In fact, I took him to the mall the other day and he put a death grip on The Very Hungry Caterpillar; didn't even want to let the clerk scan it so I could buy it. He screamed like I was giving him a shot! Luckily it only took a few seconds, but it wore him out. He fell asleep in the car, gripping it tightly. When I tried to take him out of the car, I had to take the book out of his hand to undo the seatbelt, and that work him up and he hollered some more. When we got into the house, his big brother wanted to look at it, and THAT made him unhappy. But then Big Brother started to read it, so it was okay.

By the way, he said "Nee Nee" for the first time on June 7! I was so thrilled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home