Friday, June 19, 2009

Leaving my darlings ...




A rare occurrence happened on Sunday. All eight of my grandkids were at my house to celebrate my son's birthday, and even more of a miracle, we managed to get all eight of them to give us a decent pose for this photo. Believe me, it took a bit of coaxing. The biggest problem was the little blond in his big brother's arms on the left. He did NOT want his photo taken; he wanted to get down and play. But when he saw the entire adult entourage jumping up and down and yelling "whoo hoo" he thought it was funny enough to crack this smile.

Anyway, I will be flying off to England, France, Switzerland, and Italy next week and leaving Boppa behind to fill the void! This is my first international trip EVER and is the final class I will take in my pursuit of a Master's degree. I can attest that dreams do come true ... it may take a few years (I'm 55), but never give up!

I want to thank my wonderful husband for encouraging me to do this! If you'd like to follow my trip, I have a blog dedicated to this trip:

http://www.jeanniesgrandtour.blogspot.com.

Bon voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home