Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mr.Smiley turns two



Grandchild #3 turned two on Aug. 31, but his party was Aug 30. This big smile was in response to everyone singing happy birthday to him. He loved it.

Boppa and I watched him in the morning so that Mommy and Daddy could set up his party. It was an Elmo theme. She had Elmo wall decorations, Elmo napkins, table cloth, cups, plates, and lots of Elmo dolls set up (that he already had). She even had his cake made to look like Elmo's head.

Grandson calls him "Mo-Mo."

Quite a few people were there, despite the stormy weather. Everything went well. He got quite a few more Elmo toys. I was more practical -- he got PJs, clothes, and a potty chair from me! I also got him an Elmo book about potty training!

It's so hard to believe that they are all growing so fast! I can't wait to finish this graduate course of study so I can get back to enjoying them more regularly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home