Friday, June 02, 2023

Jett's Day 2: Meow Wolf in Denver -- PART ONE

Today's adventure will be MEOW WOLF.  Continue below.


They actually ate breakfast.  Two mini waffles with chocolate syrup
and a bowl of cereal.

Here we are at the entrance. Meow Wolf is an interactive art installation.
There are four in the country: Santa Fe, Las Vegas, Denver and Grapevine, TX.
Each is different from the other. Denver's is the biggest. It's called Convergent Station.

It is located adjacent to Mile High Stadium.


BECAUSE I TOOK SO MANY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, I MAY HAVE TO BREAK THIS DAY INTO SEVERAL BLOGS! MY APOLOGIES.
There are 3 paths to take (called ODot stations). We chose C Street (which has the most exhibits), made a turn into a "hidden" door ... and found ourselves in a different world! So we explored it first. I'm not sure if it was Eemia or Numina. But it was cool!



 

I won't try to caption them all because they are unexplainable.  You just have to experience them.



Back to C. Street.

Jett voting for the mayor. It was a game played against another person.
 Every 15 minutes a a new game began. 







This was the so-called "map" and not helpful at all!

If you could figure out how to work this computer, 
you could watch videos or learn more information about
the convergence of the four worlds.

Jett and I went off on a tangent and left Boppa on C Street. This looked like a creature that was caged up from Eemia.


If I could see in the dark, I could have learned more about Eemia.

We ate at the cafe called HELLOFOOD. 
Jett and Paul had mac and cheese (that used queso).
I had one street carnitas taco, and Paul ate one. 

AND I'LL TAKE A BREAK HERE. LOOK FOR PART TWO LATER. 



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home