Thursday, November 16, 2006

Welcome to Nee Nee's House

I decided that I needed to separate my school blog from my personal blog, so I named this one after my "grandma" name. My granddaughter always asks now, "I go Nee Nee's House?"

I've been so tickled with her lately. The latest was her spotting a special car in the parking lot after we left a restaurant. She stopped, bent her knees slightly and pointed with awe in her voice, "Nee Nee, what's that?"

It was a yellow Porsche Carrera.

Good taste, little one!

Also, in the car the other day, she said something like, "There you are." and I answered, "There I am." And she replied, "There you am," shook her head and corrected herself, "There you are." Cool, huh?

We've all latched onto the 1 year old grandson's attachment to gorillas. Boppa (grandpa) even checked a book out of the library about gorillas. I bought a $1 bag of plastic animals simply because it had a gorilla in it! Grandson calls it " 'orilla."

Youngest grandson has been spending most mornings with Boppa in preparation for his daycare. He's beginning to smile -- has an Elvis thing going on ... lifts one side of his upper lip! What a cutie.

Well, more (of course!) later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home